NRN FCY Saving Account is a specialized saving account cateres especially to Non Resident Nepalese who want higher returns for their hard earned.
- Non Resident Nepalese
- Group of NRNs
- Foreign institution promoted NRNs
Required documents to open an account:
- Renewed NRN identity card issued by concerned authority of Government of Nepal
- Renewed NRN card issued by Non-Resident Nepali Association along with passport (Nepali or Foreign)
- Passport/Citizenship of foreign country(other than SAARC countries) if the customer him/herself or his/her father/mother/grandfather/grandmother was previously citizen of Nepal.
- Proof of relationship in case of minor in addition to aforesaid documents of the guardian.
USD, Euro, Pound, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen or as decided by NRB from time to time.
- Interest Rates
- Interest Calculation: On daily basis, Quarterly Compounding
- Minimum Balance Required: USD 1,000