A credit card is a payment card issued to users as a system of payment. It allows the cardholder to pay for goods and services based on the holder's promise to pay for them. The issuer of the card creates a revolving account and grants a line of credit to the cardholder, from which the user can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance.
A credit card is different from a debit card as debit requires the customer bank account with available balance to be deducted during the transaction. Credit cards allow the consumers to perform a transaction as per the limit assigned to the card holder.
- Any Nepalese citizen with age of 18 years and above
- For salaried, Monthly income source of NPR 15,000 or above
- For businessman, Annual business income of NPR 150,000 or above
- Applicant should not be blacklisted in Credit Information Bureau (CIB)
- Salary Certificate/Salary’s Bank statement (last three months)
- Copy of Citizenship/Passport/PAN
- Latest Photograph (PP Size)
- Company Registration related documents/PAN.
- Audited Financial for the last 2 years.
- Latest audited Balance Sheet and statement of Profit and Loss of the Company.
- Additional documents may be required on case to case basis or as per the company nature.
- Copy of Citizenship & Latest Photograph.
|Billing Date||1st of English Month|
|Payment Date||16th of Each English Month|
|Soft Grace Period||1 day|
|Service Fees Related|
|Joining Fee *||Rs. 500|
|Annual Fee *||Rs. 700|
|Card Re-issuance/Replacement Fee||Rs. 500|
|PIN re-generation Fee||Rs. 150|
|Limit enhancement fee||Rs. 750|
|Transactions Fee Related|
|Cash withdrawal from SrBL’s ATM||Rs. 200+ 2% of transaction amount|
|Cash withdrawal from Other Bank's ATM of Nepal||Rs. 250+ 2% of transaction amount|
|Cash withdrawal from India||Rs. 300+ 2% of transaction amount|
|Balance inquiry from SrBL’s ATM||Free|
|Balance inquiry from Other Bank's ATM||Rs. 50|
|Late payment fee||Rs. 300 or 1% of overdue amount or maximum 2,000|
|Minimum Payment||10 % or Rs. 1,000.00 whichever is higher|
|Interest Rate||2% per month|
|Cash Limit||10% of credit limit|
|E-com/Online Payment Activation||Free|
*Same fees apply for Supplementary card issuance
- Do not disclose credit card PIN to anyone.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
- Frequently change the ATM PIN.
- Frequently check the account statement for transaction verification.
- Verify SMS/email alert after each transaction.
- Immediately contact bank for any dispute or any unusual activities found.