Sunrise Bank Limited presents International US Dollar Card. In absence of a convenient means of payment for low-cost products and services, many Nepalese had been facing difficulties in making international online payment for these services. Thus to cope the above scenario, “Sunrise International US Dollar Card” has been introduced. This card can be used for international online payments (ecommerce) while purchasing various good & services. Scope of Transaction: Online transaction/payment at Facebook /Netflix/Amazon Prime Video/Amazon Shopping /Ali Express/Linked in Subscription / Apple pay/Google Play/Web hosting fees/PUBG or Free Fire Game Payment/Social Media Boosting /Education Fees and Other various Intl E-commerce Payment.
Fees and Charges:
- Card Issuance Fee : NPR 1,000.00
- Fund Load Fee (from second time onwards) : NPR 100.00
- OTP Credential Change Fee : NPR 100.00
- Card Re-Issuance Fee (Lost/Damage Cards) : NPR 500.00
- Copy of PAN Card
- Dully Filled “International US Dollar Card” Form (Available at Bank’s Branch)
Transaction Limits & Other Details:
- Allowed to deposit a maximum of USD 500 for the international payment within a year.
- If the cardholder is found to have generated foreign income by online sale of services, amount up to USD 5,000.00 can be deposited (yearly) however additional amount greater than USD 500.00 is limited to Forex Income.
- Payment can be done only for the purchase of goods and services allowed by laws of Nepal.
- No ATM cash Withdrawal /POS purchase shall be allowed from this card.